To celebrate Earth Day, April 22, make 'going green' more than just a catchy line. Make it a part of your life—every day.
'In honor of our Earth, I love her, I'm asking all of you today to implement just one green idea to help the fight against global warming,' Oprah says.
Start by making small changes…it's easier than you think.
- Shop smarter at the supermarket.
- Going green is Oprah's bag.
- The truth about water bottles
- The environment hits the road.
- Matt Damon's win-win solution
- A simple change you can make right now
- The Green Book
- Think green at the bank.
- One family's green conversion
- How did this family clear the air?
- Find out how to buy Shaklee cleaning products.
- Other organic cleaning options
- Simple ways your family can reuse and recycle
- Save the environment while saving money.
- Have a lightbulb moment!
- Recycling 101
- What you can't recycle
- Small steps, big strides
- Going Green 101: What Your Family Can Do Today!
- Resources and products that will help you get green