Wednesday, May 9, 2007

How to recycle office paper into blank books

Here's a good way to reuse all those print-outs that typically end-up in the trash. I typically reuse the blank side when I want to print something temporarily, make notes, sketches, and storyboards etc. When I'm finally done using both sides I recycle the paper.
"[A] simple bookbinding tutorial using a Japanese stab-binding technique for making blank books from paper that is printed on one side. These books are useful for all kinds of notes, and tell an interesting story about the place they came from. I work in the computer lab at my school, where a lot of printer paper is wasted. I go through the recycle bin to find my papers."

instructables : How to recycle office paper into blank books > via > Lifehacker

No comments: